Navigation Menu name change

I want to change the name on some of my buttons on my navigation menu. Instead of sound I would like the button to say music is this possible? I change it in the admin panel under navigation menu but when I got to the homepage it still says sound. help please!

Quote · 18 Dec 2015

I'll just copy and paste my response here..

The best way is to use the language settings (admin panel -> Settings -> Language Settings) and change result of the language key.  You can find the language key for the sound menu by clicking on the menu icon in the navigation builder and see the value of that specific language key. Another way is to search in the language settings page for the value you want to change (i.e. sounds) and filter through all the language keys to find the one you're looking for.

Alternatively, if you want to take the lazy route, and not follow the best practice, then just change the value of the Language Key field in the nav builder to whatever you want.

Quote · 18 Dec 2015

I've tried both ways the first way just screws up my site because there are so many keys with sound and the second I've tried a few times but it do not work.

Quote · 27 Dec 2015

Hi Vashan,

I just went through the first one (to change language keys) and finished it within 10 minutes. Just go to the Nav menu and get the keys, update them in the Language settings. The other ones to update were "Public sounds" and "Sound albums" language keys.

It didn't screw up anything on the site and it was quick to do.

I've tried both ways the first way just screws up my site because there are so many keys with sound and the second I've tried a few times but it do not work.

Quote · 28 Dec 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.