Need To Fix A Mod

Looking for someone to fix a mod we purchased 3 months ago.  Mod works 90% but needs a little fixing.  Mod author has not fixed or responded back after discussing error with him.  Author states he no longer develops and has removed the mod from market.

If interested, please email for more details to discuss issue and price to fix...

Thank

Quote · 14 May 2010

You might have a better chance of getting help, if you said what the mod was, and who the author was.  Someone may have already fixed it.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 14 May 2010

You might have a better chance of getting help, if you said what the mod was, and who the author was.  Someone may have already fixed it.

Thanks HL,

Author: EcKREATIV

Mod: SEO Manager Premium

Desc: Mod changes titles and description to any page,  but changes (boxFirstHeader) titles to about us, privacy, terms, contact and faq pages.

Thank You

Quote · 14 May 2010

I'm not familiar with that mod.. or the author. Someone else might be though.  Was it for D6 or D7?

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 15 May 2010

I'm not familiar with that mod.. or the author. Someone else might be though.  Was it for D6 or D7?

It's for D7,  the author has pulled the mod out of the market after emailing him, so the mod would not affect other members about 2 months ago. I just figured it could be a good mod for titles and descriptions if it worked correctly.

Thanks Again...

Quote · 15 May 2010

I know ecKREATIV and personally I think he's an asshole, bought one of his mods and never finished it and now it's not in the market anymore. He is not reliable.

Quote · 15 May 2010

I know ecKREATIV and personally I think he's an asshole, bought one of his mods and never finished it and now it's not in the market anymore. He is not reliable.

Yea, i have to agree, same here...

Quote · 15 May 2010

I really hate the Greet and wanted to remove that. Unless Boonex give us the option to disable or let users type in the greet rather than just to send a blank greet.

Quote · 15 May 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.