New Mod Needed - Percentage Bank

Hi to all our top Dolphin Programmers and attention: Anton

I need a mod that will calculate a pre-determined percentage of all subscriptions paid by members (on annual basis) and then display this calculated amount in a block on the main page. This amount will also be the jackpot amount that will be shared by preset percentages of the pre-determined percentage of subsction fees received, by the top three members by the end of each year. (Ex: 10% of overall income shared by three members in 5% 3% and 2% portions)

The block must show the amounts and also the members who at current date and time qualifies for this award. This info, amount plus overall popularity stats must be resettable by admin on a date after winnings were paid to the three winners.

The winners must be active subscribed members and determined by overall popularity. This mod will monetize websites and webmasters will benefit all the way, guaranteed. You may inbox me at admin@infomerchant.co.za

This could also be easy to incorporate into Anton's Affliate Mod. I'd love to her from you and what it will cost.

Quote · 10 Dec 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.