New big Dolphin error - How add blog name?

....incredibille quanti Dolphin software errori....impossibile inserire Nome per il nuovo Blog post?

Field per Blog post name non esiste!!???? Come scrivere nuovo blog post?????

Quote · 11 May 2014

RE:

....incredibille quanti Dolphin software errori....impossibile inserire Nome per il nuovo Blog post?

Dolphing else else haverate to complight you In ong write pass th Dolphin or too one prone a now to onew too or the Dolphind new time thin or thing probleare and swited softwarts thin somplicated so swithe too cou could smared now blog witch the re to a not you must knot yould for have else Dolphin operequirst you must you must you forderate Dolphin so some time a ne is the In too and first suggest knot knot softway thin to a licause to smarly you do nothe have havere Dolphin th thing writh time el

yo se te neswrot!

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 11 May 2014
Probabilmente non è ancora stato creato il blog. Con Dolphin, un utente crea prima il loro blog, mettendo in una descrizione del blog. C'è un modulo nel mercato che si auto creare il blog per ogni utente. Dolphin mostrerà un messaggio che dice che è necessario inserire una descrizione per il tuo blog prima. Dopo aver inserito una descrizione per il blog, è possibile creare il post sul blog; e avrete un posto per il titolo, tag, il contenuto del post, le categorie e le impostazioni di privacy.
Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 11 May 2014

We should just be ignoring this guy. It is another post where he is just bashing dolphin and not asking for any help. It's also another case where he is blaming dolphin for something we know works, he just either can't figure it out, or he has problems on his end.

If he would learn to be polite and ask for help with something he claims is not working in dolphin rather than jump all over it. I may consider helping.

But in no part of his post does he even ask for any help.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 11 May 2014

All I know, is that somewhere in Serbia, a village is missing its idiot.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 11 May 2014

To create a blog post, go to Blogs => Add Post, or from the member menu, Add (+) => Blog Post. If you haven't created a blog yet, you'll be asked to enter a short description for it. You cannot change the name for the blog itself (admin Blog or Susan Blog, for example) - that's hard-coded into Dolphin. You can, however, edit individual blog posts by viewing the entry and clicking the edit button in the actions block.

I recommend embracing the fine art of complete sentences.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 11 May 2014

The moderator who specializes in all the problems you're having is UFO360. You should probably just contact him directly in the future to save yourself the trouble of posting here. He'll have you ship shape in no time.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 12 May 2014

^ *****

Quote · 12 May 2014

Wait I just realized we have a Spanish speaking moderator and a French speaking moderator but NO Italian speaking mod!! I nominate Radefantasy for the Italian moderator position. That means he has to post all his questions in the private mod forum right? RIGHT?

Quote · 12 May 2014

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 12 May 2014

He might be good for some things, but website administration isn't one of those things.  I might be able to get him a job with the Houston Texans.  Training camp opens soon, and they can always use more tackling dummies.

Quote · 12 May 2014

If we bump this thread enough, it'll make the next Boonex digest.  That would be awesome.

Quote · 12 May 2014

È necessario smettere di usare delfini ... o almeno non fate i thread del forum qui.

ascoltare

so much to do....
Quote · 12 May 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.