Newsletter problem

hi! I bought the license of Dolphin 1.6.2 but i didnt find in the admin cpanel the E-mail notifications/newsletter system. Where is it?And then i tried to put an email address on the space for the subscription in the newsletter but anything and anywhere i received! What is happening? Thanks

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

You will find the notifications in Admin Panel - Settings - Email Templates and maybe, depend of that you like to do, Admin Panel - Tools - Mass Mailer for your News letters...

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 26 Jun 2008

All the features are there in licensed as well as unlicensed.

It will be with the name mass mailer.

----
Quote · 27 Jun 2008

Hi! Sorry i created a misunderstanding.

I meant: a visitor decides to subscribe to the newsletter.

He writes the address and the name.

And then what happens? Is there a panel for the admin to check who has subscribed the newsletter to activate him?

Anyway in my case, the newsletter doesnt subscribe.

No newsletter confirmation to the user or to the webmaster.

Maybe a problem of Dolphin?

Quote · 27 Jun 2008

Update about Newsletter problem (my last topic).

I didnt find yet the panel for the admin to check who has subscribed the newsletter.

I tried to send with mass mail and the result is that the addresses were collected but no newsletters arrived to users.

Anyone has a solution?

Thanks a lot!

Quote · 29 Jun 2008

When users subscribe in your site their emails will be stored in a database table. and then when you try to send mass mail there is an option whether you need to send to your suscribers.

----
Quote · 30 Jun 2008

For the members is ok, because the members receive an email for confirmation and activate. So, that email is correct and is not a spam. But, if I'm not a member, but I'm a hacker, I'll play for a few hours writing email like support@boonex.com, support@microsoft.com in the newsletter box (I don't need to sign in for do that). There's no confirmation, so, when I'll send my newsletter, a lot of people will receive my email, and they don't want it. It's a big problem.

Quote · 31 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.