No option for ZIP Code for Events?

I was adding events and noticed no way that I could find to add a zip code. I added an event in "Live Oak" and it shows it in Tennessee instead of Texas due to multiple cites name Live Oak.

What am I missing here?

I know Dolphin is Austrailian and Russian by design, but if it were friendlier to admins in the USA, it would be nice. Here, if we have an optional block for "City", "State" and "ZIP", we can locate any place.

Quote · 20 Nov 2012

Anybody?

I was adding events and noticed no way that I could find to add a zip code. I added an event in "Live Oak" and it shows it in Tennessee instead of Texas due to multiple cites name Live Oak.

What am I missing here?

I know Dolphin is Austrailian and Russian by design, but if it were friendlier to admins in the USA, it would be nice. Here, if we have an optional block for "City", "State" and "ZIP", we can locate any place.

Quote · 20 Nov 2012

No help for me from anyone here, I guess I will open a ticket.

Quote · 21 Nov 2012

i went to google and got a location's api and installed world map! This seems to fix this!

Quote · 21 Nov 2012

Thanks, I will look into this option.

i went to google and got a location's api and installed world map! This seems to fix this!

Quote · 21 Nov 2012

This does not seem to fix the issue. To see for yourself, add an event with a location of :

Address: 8101 Pat Booker Road Live Oak, TX 78233 United States

If it shows the event location in Texas on the map instead of Tenessee for you, then I am not properly duplicating your setup properly. Please let me know. Thanks.

Quote · 21 Nov 2012

I can suggest to try to enter address with ZIP in 'Place Name' field.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 22 Nov 2012

Thank you for that suggestion, it worked. After testing it, I changed the language key "_bx_events_caption_place (Boonex Events)" to "Zip Code" so that future event adders would know what to enter in this field.

Keep p the good work!

I can suggest to try to enter address with ZIP in 'Place Name' field.

Quote · 22 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.