No wonder G1 doesn't work in the friggin DB

I have been going nuts with something here that has been driving me bonkers.  That is writing a friggin' SQL using this:

INSERT INTO `G1ParamsKateg`...

Does anyone notice anything wrong with how that line goes?  Besides the stupid elipses at the end.  I want to know who the friggin' idiot was that decided to use the letter "L" lower cased in between to Capital Letters making all of us think it's a number `1 because of how small it is in phpMyAdmin and in our text editors.  Mind you, I just discovered this running a search on a php file utilizing "G1" (the number one) and it found nothing even though I was staring right at what I thought was:

db_res("INSERT INTO `GlParamsKateg` (`name`,

Because the dangst thing looks like a number one when your looking at it in Notepad++.  Is Boonex taking friggin' lessons on how to confuse people off the Automotive Engineers?

Come on folks, how hard would it have been to come up with something a little easier on the eyes and less confusing than using a letter that is very similiar to a number.

Rant done.  Off to do this work I've been trying to figure out.  At least now I know it's not a friggin' number.

Quote · 16 Apr 2010

okey, that's a new one and really serious, done it too a few times but we really can't blame anyone.

Quote · 16 Apr 2010

And to top off the night I just chipped a friggin tooth.  Now  I gotta go to the dentist tomorrow.  What a great night this bein'.  Gawd do I love codin'... At least now I can say I've literally cut a tooth on Dolphin.  LOL

Quote · 16 Apr 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.