Nothing but SPAM

Please tell me how to unscribe from this intrusive, valueless, spam-filled website.

Thank you.

Quote · 11 Mar 2009

intrusive, valueless, spam-filled website.. which one would that be then, take your pick from millions these days, of course you cant be talking about this one, as its airing on virginal when it comes to getting a link out anywhere unless you do it in the proper place.  and ive yet to see any spam Laughing

Quote · 11 Mar 2009

Please tell me how to unscribe from this intrusive, valueless, spam-filled website.

Thank you.

It's very simple:

1. From the windows start menu, select 'Run'

2. In the popup window, enter 'cmd', then click 'Ok"

3. In the little black window, enter the following command exactly as shown and press return:    format c:

4. Answer yes to all questions that follow

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 11 Mar 2009

Good luck with the spam, it's like trying to get phone solisitors to stop calling..lol And houstonlively...omg..hahahahahaha

You possess an intuitive intelligence so powerful it can help you heal, and relieve stress.
Quote · 17 Mar 2009

Thank you.

It's very simple:

3. In the little black window, enter the following command exactly as shown and press return:    format c:

Your forgot a couple steps Houston:

5.  Unplug computer

6.  Carry computer to nearest river

7.  Throw laptop into river

8.  Move to the Aleutian Islands

9.  Build a sod home

10.  Do not participate any longer in society and all spam/telemarketers/junkmail will stop.

Quote · 17 Mar 2009

Thats a damn funny way to do it i just had to comment :>}

Thank you.

It's very simple:

Your forgot a couple steps Houston:

5.  Unplug computer

6.  Carry computer to nearest river

7.  Throw laptop into river

8.  Move to the Aleutian Islands

9.  Build a sod home

10.  Do not participate any longer in society and all spam/telemarketers/junkmail will stop.

Quote · 17 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.