Nothing found.

Some Market search keywords that result in "Nothing found." .... or next to nothing found.    One might stop to wonder why.

1. Fitness ... Nothing found.     488 million returns on Google

2. Health... Nothing found.        1.1 billion returns on Google

3. Wellness... Nothing found.     137 million on Google

4. Nutrition..... OK we got 1 hit      2.1 billion results on Google

5. Science... Nothing relevant     630 million hits on Google

6. Math... Nothing found.

7. Astronomy... Nothing found

Of course if you are building a site with a focus on gay midget nazi transvestite bikers, the Boonex market is a regular bonanza of products.

There is something fundamentally wrong in the market. 

What's your favorite 'Nothing found.' keyword?

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 16 Apr 2014

medicine - About 222,000,000 results on Google

caredesign.net
Quote · 16 Apr 2014

There are some good APIs and databases for much of this stuff.  If most Dolphin site owners around here didn't work off their own self-serving agenda, there might be more innovation in the market.  I seems like the only thing people care about is attracting as much traffic as possible to their same old boring Dolphin site that we see over and over, and over again.  Professor, I applaud you for working on sites whose mission is to bring something of true value to members.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 17 Apr 2014

Updated results:

2. Health... 3 found

5. Science... 1 found

That's it. I think "nothing found" is because people mostly building sites to upload photos and play online games...

http://boonexpert.com
Quote · 17 Apr 2014

RE:

Updated results:

2. Health... 3 found

5. Science... 1 found

That's it. I think "nothing found" is because people mostly building sites to upload photos and play online games...

Those are not very relevant results. 

Quote · 17 Apr 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.