OK WTF.... License/AdFree Issue

I bought the boonex adFree dolphin license.

I installed it and had NO problems with showing boonex "powered by" ads.

My forums were not working in firefox because you have to have php compiled with XSLT support. SO I did that and now suddenly all the huge 728x90 Powered By banners are showing at the bottom of all my pages.

It's like without XSLT the banners couldn't show but as soon as I turned it on the banners started showing.

So wtf, do I now have to get reinstall??? How do I get rid of the powered by ads since I have a valid adFree license?

Yes, I already checked and the license key is still showing in the advanced settings in the admin panel.

Quote · 29 May 2008

make sure you have installed the ad-free lincense and the ad-free dolphin version.

Regards,

Praveen

http://cpanel.happy-hosting.com

----
Quote · 29 May 2008

I just said the hell with it and reinstalled...

I found out the REAL problem was my domain...

In my account here on boonex I typed in mydomain.com. But I was using www.mydomain.com on my site.

After I reinstalled I put in mydomain.com to use on my site and it works fine, no issue with the ads showing. BUT... I want to use www.mydomain.com. So how do I change the domain license so I can use www.mydomain.com?

If you're gonna say contact boonex I say contact them where?? It seems the purposely make it hard to figure out a good email address to contact them at so they don't have to provide support.....

Quote · 29 May 2008

UPDATE: Nevermind I was wrong....

I just reinstalled and used the www.mydomain.com and it just started working without ads.....

weird....

Quote · 29 May 2008

UPDATE: Nevermind I was wrong....

I just reinstalled and used the www.mydomain.com and it just started working without ads.....

weird....

sux being wrong huh? glad you came back and recanted. kudos

good luck with your site man,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 30 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.