OK how do I add news and articles?

I have downloaded the latest version or have I?  How about I have downloaded the APP and updated it every-time one is available is there a different one?  Undecided  If not I have also gone to the mobile options on my site and articles and news is not an option to add them.  SO how do I get this done and I don't see the Facebook login so I am not sure I have the most recent one.  Hmmm what am I missing here?

Csampson
Quote · 2 Mar 2013

What 'should' happen is when you install the News and Articles modules within Dolphin, they should appear in the Mobile Page Builders (choose homepage from the drop-down).

Are you using D7.1 on your website? The latest mobile version is 1.7.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 2 Mar 2013

Yes I am using 7.1 and have downloaded the latest version of the mobile app as well...

AH I think I have thought of my own answer I have upgraded the article module and news module on my site and apparently this is the issue yes? I am sure that is it...BUT would love the answer to the below...

http://www.boonex.com/forums/#topic/Apps-and-Transistions-.htm

Csampson
Quote · 2 Mar 2013

THIS opens the question about an upgrade to modules that do not have a mobile app with it!  Does it not beg the question that if you upgrade and there is not an mobile app did you move forward or did you move back?  HMMM Well as Dolphin connects more and more it HAS to put pressure on the developers to GET THE mobile apps done as a package...

I am off to ponder removing those upgrades so those two parts can appear on the mobile app...hmmm

APP VS BROWSER grrrr

Csampson
Quote · 2 Mar 2013

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.