Odd SQL error has just appeared??

Please can someone advise why this error has just appeared on my site?

allowed: '.mysql_result($rResult,0,'access').'

logged: '.$logged['admin'].'
numrows = '.mysql_numrows($rResult); $logged['admin'] = $_COOKIE['memberID']; if(mysql_numrows($rResult)>0) { $dbaccess=mysql_result($rResult,0,'access'); $access=split(',',$dbaccess); // print_r($_SERVER); $allowAccess=0; if(($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']!='/'.$admin_dir.'/add_admins.php')&&($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']!='/'.$admin_dir.'/index.php') &&($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']!='/'.$admin_dir.'/')) { // print $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']; if(!empty($access)) if(is_array($access)) {if(!in_array($logged['admin'],$access)) $allowAccess=0; else {$allowAccess=1;} } else {if($logged['admin'] != $access) $allowAccess=0; else {$allowAccess=1;}} if($allowAccess==0) { die(_t('_adm_no_access').'

'); } } } else if((($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']=='/'.$admin_dir.'/add_admins.php')||($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']=='/'.$admin_dir.'/menu_compose_admin.php'))&&($logged['admin']!=1)) die(_t('_adm_no_access').'

And more importantly how do i fix it?

Kindest regards

Chris

All for one and one for all....ah sod it who am i kidding!
Quote · 6 Sep 2015

Is that what is on the page when you view it ?

If not what was the actual error ?

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 6 Sep 2015

It's in the head section of the homepage - voiceartistsunited.com

regards

Chris 

Quote · 6 Sep 2015

@chris

This is because of a mod you have installed. It is blocking access to the SQL on your server. I had this problem not with dolphin but with another script. It usually starts off fine but then all of a sudden draws out the scripts or mods code on the page.

If you installed a new mod seek out the one who sold you the mod and ask them to help you. If it isn't because of a new mod install then check your MySQL cache is enabled and working in the host tools section of your admin.

The only other reason could be your hosting provider has changed something in your server settings and your SQL is being blocked. I don't come across this problem myself because I run my own dedicated servers with SSH access so I can fix this sort of thing my own end.

I remember this on another script I used and it can be a nightmare to clear aswell.

Quote · 6 Sep 2015

Odd...

The errors appears after i had changed the following in PHP.ini.

Display PHP Errors to OFF

Short Open Tags to OFF

I have changed them both back to ON and its fixed the issue?

Surely the boonex site was doing the opposite of what it was being told?

Regards

Chris

Quote · 7 Sep 2015

short open tags needs to be on.

you can have display errors off if you like.

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 7 Sep 2015

Hmm.

Thanks for that. Another Script i have for my billing system is requesting them two options to be turned OFF for it to work correctly.

Catch 22 situation?

Regards

Chris

Quote · 7 Sep 2015

Hmm.

Thanks for that. Another Script i have for my billing system is requesting them two options to be turned OFF for it to work correctly.

Catch 22 situation?

Regards

Chris

Upload a php.ini file to where Dolphin is installed with:

short_open_tag = On

If PHP runs under FastCGI, the php.ini file may need to be renamed to .user.ini in some cases. This will be listed under Host Tools.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 7 Sep 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.