Online Bulb not coming one?

I have noticed that my online bulb is no longer coming on?  The number to be used for online status is suppose to be set to what in the database?

Csampson
Quote · 28 Aug 2010

that is supposed to work? hmm.. never worked on my site. lol

i'm tired
Quote · 28 Aug 2010

Isnt that in your admin under settings?

I have mine set to 1 minute

Back to pulling my hair out! (ouch, ouch,ouch)
Quote · 28 Aug 2010

Isnt that in your admin under settings?

I have mine set to 1 minute

Please tell me what you are talking about with the 1 minute thing........I also went to the bottom left and clicked on status and clicked online and the little tine light came back on hmmmmm

Csampson
Quote · 28 Aug 2010

I've noticed that the online orb (whatever you want to call it) sometimes only works every other load of the page, usually on login.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 28 Aug 2010

It appears to be tied to the status indicator in the bottom left of the sites task bar which can be picked.......When I choose online it looks like to me it is working fine........and it changes the database as well from there

Csampson
Quote · 28 Aug 2010

It is related to the status. If you set your status to offline, the bulb will go out as it should. However there is a bug there. If your status is set to offline even tho the bulb goes out as it should, your still listed online if you view online members which i think is wrong. But that's another topic.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 28 Aug 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.