Opt-in form

Since the mass mailer is not working, I tried to insert an opt-in form in Doplhin 7.3.2 from SendInBlue.

I still have a site running on 7.1 and there it works fine when I add the HTML code in a block on the homepage.

For some reason this same code doesn't work on the 7.3.2 version (EVO template).

I'm always being redirected to a separate page to fill in the form, where in the 7.1 version it immediately sends the email address and gives a 'success' reply in the same block.

Where could the problem be?

The code I generated from the SendInBlue site is attached.

SendinBlue Signup Form HTML Code.docx · 14.3K · 222 downloads
Quote · 10 Oct 2016

I used this SendInBlue because there I could generate this HTML code.

Mailchimp doesn't seem to have this option and I can't find a module in the market which can do this.

So if someone could give a working code for any of those, the whole problem would be solved.

I don't understand why Boonex is not making this mass mailer work for 7.3.2.

For most of us this is an important item in the script.

Quote · 10 Oct 2016

*Bump*

Quote · 11 Oct 2016

It should work in 7.3.2. I would suggest to not use HTML block for inserting this code since it may strip JS code, use Code block instead.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 16 Oct 2016

ok, but I can't insert the code as I attached it in the PHP block. Won't work.

Quote · 16 Oct 2016

if using a php block - you must close the php portion first - then reopen after your html code - like so

?>

your html code here

<?php { }

- but, why not use a text block instead - it can handle any js code and wont strip it.

caredesign.net
Quote · 21 Oct 2016

Thanks Professor. I added the code in a PHP block (with the php tags) and it works like a charm.

For those who want to skip the mass mailer and use an opt-in form for email marketing, SendInBlue is the best alternative for Mailchimp.

https://www.sendinblue.com/

Quote · 22 Oct 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.