Orca 2.0 with Dolphin: Forums not working

Configure Command './configure' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-maintainer-zts' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-pdo=shared' '--enable-soap' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sqlite-utf8' '--enable-wddx' '--enable-zip' '--prefix=/usr' '--with-curl=/opt/curlssl/' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-gettext' '--with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/' '--with-imap-ssl=/opt/openssl' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-kerberos' '--with-libexpat-dir=/usr' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/' '--with-mcrypt=/opt/libmcrypt/' '--with-mhash=/opt/mhash/' '--with-mime-magic' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-openssl=/opt/openssl' '--with-openssl-dir=/opt/openssl' '--with-pdo-mysql=shared' '--with-pdo-sqlite=shared' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-pspell' '--with-sqlite=shared' '--with-tidy=/opt/tidy/' '--with-ttf' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--with-xsl=/opt/xslt/' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr'
Quote · 27 Jan 2009

I installed the latest Dolphin (6.1.4) with Orca 2.0. The installation went fine, but the forums are not working.

I can create new groups (why is it 'New groups' and not 'New Forums'?) but once created, they do nothing. If I click on one, the icon goes from closed to open folder, but that is it. I can not create any subforums, post topics, etc.

I am hosting on Hostgator, and older threads have mentioned XSLT issues. But it looks like I am running PHP 5.2.28 with XSLT installed, as shown in the phpinfo() output below.

I installed the standalone Orca on top of this but [a] even that did not work with other errors and [b] could not figure out how to integrate this to Dolphin.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

xsl

XSL enabled
libxslt Version 1.1.24
libxslt compiled against libxml Version 2.7.2
EXSLT enabled
libexslt Version 1.1.24

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.