Orca Groups - Can't post New Topic

Greetings all..... 

I'm starting to bring our new boonex site online, and I'm running into a few problems..  I've been reading the forums.. figured out how to fix all the funky tags, etc.. and it's looking pretty nice, but for some reason, i can create a new group, but I can't post to it..  When i go to post a message, as a user, it just processes my click on the 'submit' button, but doesn't actually save anything.

I've given myself permissions thru the admin tool...and i've even tried to post as the Site admin... it's not allowing it to post... Am I missing something?

Thanks all.

~Doc

Just a quick update... I can post new topics.. Provided they don't contain a URL... How can i post topics that contain URLs and Embedded images without Javascript Errors happening?

Last Edit.. .this should be a bug tho...

Seems that in my build of Orca, if i use a url in the text part of my post, it screws up.. but if i change the label of the url, but leave the url normal, it posts....  sounds like something is buggy with the distro version of the html editor that comes with 6.1.4. 

Anyways, need to know how to fix it.. i've tried dropping my original post here, and it worked, so it's gotta be something with my release.. orca forums/orca groups.. i'm sure have the same guts/validation on them somewhere.

thanks.

Quote · 12 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.