Orca error after editing post

I am receiving this error after I edit a post I made to the Forum - I have tried logged in as a user and admin and it says the same message.  Please Advise...

Error in Orca

Quote · 11 Jul 2008

Hi,

This was a common fault in Dolphin 6.1

They fixed it in Dolphin 6.1.2. Are you running the latest version of Dolphin/Orca?

If you are you should email support@boonex.com

If not you might want to upgrade to the latest version of Dolphin>

Cheers

Max

Quote · 13 Jul 2008

I've had a number of mods done and don't want to update until there is a major upgrade.  Do you know of a way to fix this without running the new patch so I don't have to change everything else that was done to the site?

Quote · 14 Jul 2008

Hi,

When I had this problem Boonex simply said "It will be fixed in the next update". Perhaps you can email them and ask them what they did to fix it.

Cheers

Max

Quote · 15 Jul 2008

Anyone from boonex know the answer to this?

Quote · 28 Jul 2008

Bump?

Quote · 29 Jul 2008

The reason for the error is there is no master Administrator profile. When you delete it(post,category) Dolphin assumed your a member not an administrator. If you just refresh the page it disappears and effects nothing. I see the error as of D6.1.4 but I consider it a "hiccup" rather then an error. I am sure it will be addressed in a future patch as ORCA has become infused with Dolphin rather nicely over the past year :) Hope this helps.

Quote · 29 Jul 2008

The reason for the error is there is no master Administrator profile. When you delete it(post,category) Dolphin assumed your a member not an administrator. If you just refresh the page it disappears and effects nothing. I see the error as of D6.1.4 but I consider it a "hiccup" rather then an error. I am sure it will be addressed in a future patch as ORCA has become infused with Dolphin rather nicely over the past year :) Hope this helps.

I have a master Admin profile so this cannot be the issue.  Anyone know of any solutions?   PLEASE!!

Quote · 4 Aug 2008

Bump - Bump - Bump

Quote · 7 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.