Orca error when displaying openX ads

I have installed Dolphin 6.1.4 and also, OpenX ad server, to manage banners within my site.

Both working fine together, except for Orca. I got rid of the 'promo text' in the site template and instead I put piece of javascript - OpenX zone invocation. It works fine on all Dolphin pages, banner just below menu is displaying fine.

But if I open Orca, there is only blank screen. Server error log saing PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of ... exhausted ... in /orca/inc/util.inc.php on line 236

Orca is working fine when I remove that javascript from the template. Any ideas what is wrong?

Quote · 20 Aug 2008

Changed invocation type from 'javascript' to 'iframe' and everything works fine - strange that piece of javascript (which works great on other pages!) can crash Orca....

Quote · 22 Aug 2008

I have had a lot of problems with OpenX and Orca. Has there been any further development on this issue?

There are many people who can write computer programs, but there are very few computer programmers.
Quote · 3 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.