Orca not integrated in dolphin

Hi,

I use dolphin 1.6.4 and orca 2.0.2, i have re install orca forum it's working but is not integrated in dolphin, let's see http://www.niceone.fr/orca/. It 's possible to have the forum on the site ? (whitout needing to have a new subscription)

Jackson.

Quote · 2 Sep 2008

Normally if you install Dolphin then you do that including Orca. Afterwards I don't know it this is possible.
The easy way is to reinstall the complett Dolphin including Orca

Kids first
Quote · 3 Sep 2008

Normally if you install Dolphin then you do that including Orca. Afterwards I don't know it this is possible.

Yes i know, but I don't want to loose everythings.

Quote · 3 Sep 2008

I have re install dolphin with phpbb. So it fixed.

Quote · 4 Sep 2008

Yes you can, I had to do this twice this weekend.

I renamed the original orca folder to orca_orig,

then copied from the installation package the orca folder into the dolphins document root

then I  set up right permissions as in  http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/wiki/DetailedInstall

And after everything which ics needed for orca was installed (php-side ect) it worked.

Quote · 24 Sep 2008

Thanks for your answer....

Kids first
Quote · 24 Sep 2008

Good to know. thanks.

Quote · 24 Sep 2008

The title of this topic suits my question, so I will reopen this topic ....

I just had Dolphin installed through the auto-install in CPanel (HostForWeb did it for me).

However, Orca is not integrated on this install.  I asked HFW and they said that the auto-install provided by Boonex does not include Orca (and Ray, I presume), it's just Dolphin --- would this be correct?

So, really, if I want Dolphin+Orca+Ray, I will have to hire someone to install them for me because the auto-install does not do it?

Thanks in advance for any ray of enlightenment on this.

Quote · 1 Oct 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.