Overlapping Text

I have an issue in which the boxes for the post over lap each other blocking the "posts" field. Anyone seen this and if so how did you fix it?

Quote · 12 Jun 2008

This also happens in the comments field on the profile page.

Quote · 13 Jun 2008

Quote · 14 Jun 2008

how did you get a picture or youtube in there ?

I cant never find the right setting to put youtube/picture in a post of the forum Cry

Quote · 14 Jun 2008

I uploaded the file to my web server and gave it a link in the editor above.

Quote · 18 Jun 2008

Layout issues... Any Suggestions?

Quote · 23 Jun 2008

Any ideas?

Quote · 24 Jun 2008

I have the same problem. Anyone ?

Quote · 7 Jul 2008

for the picture or video (youtube) question, you can put the code into by using the "HTML" option in your editor.

Kids first
Quote · 7 Jul 2008

I have been trying to fix this by adding padding in the css but it still leaves the "posts" below the bottom of the box. Any ideas?

Quote · 4 Aug 2008

Is anyone else having the layout issues with the text in the orca forums?

Quote · 28 Aug 2008

I am having the same issue on an install Boonex just did for me. The "posts" text is going below the box it is supposed to stay in.

Quote · 8 Sep 2008

I am really suprised that no one has an answer for this. Someone must have seen this happen on their site before.

Quote · 8 Oct 2008

I have an issue in which the boxes for the post over lap each other blocking the "posts" field. Anyone seen this and if so how did you fix it?

Quote · 22 Oct 2008

I'm looking for a solution to this too... it seems to do this mainly on Firefox, the layout works fine in Opera.

Quote · 18 Dec 2008

Can someone please help a contributor solve this lingering issue... Please see the attached picture and help me fix the layout issues...

Quote · 20 Mar 2009

I too had the same problem, I think your permissions are set wrong.

/public_html/groups/orca    xml 755 then click xml and xml.php is 755

inc 755

If I am wrong, we can compare permissions, I had this issue earlier and changed the xml permissions to 755

Quote · 27 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.