POST YOUR JOBS HERE

Hello everybody,

as we see there are confusions on posting jobs and bidding on these in new system. most of us liked expertzzz.com much more becouse it was simple and userfriendly.

Anyway i made this post for the guys who has projects or want something to be done on their sites.

here i request

buyers pls post your projects here and i request service providers not to post bid here if you want to work on posted project pls communicate to buyer by pm or other way.

AS WE WANT HERE JUST A LIST OF PROJECTS OR TASKS PEOPLE WANT TO BE DONE NO BIDS OR COMMENTS ABOUT BUYER OR SELLER JUST THE LIST OF PROJECTS TO KEEP THIS LIST SIMPLE AND FRIENDLY FOR SELLERS AND BUYERS BECOUSE PEOPLE CAN JUST POST AND SEE PROJECTS HERE THEY DONT WANT TO WASTE THEIR TIME IN READING COMMENTS WITH WHICH THEY HAVE TO DO NOTHING.

Hope you guys will understand what i want to say lets use this area till market is not easy enough for us to use.

thank

Quote · 31 Jan 2010

The Unity Market includes the ability to post jobs, if I recall.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 31 Jan 2010

You can post jobs in the market, but if i recall, coders can't bid on those jobs. Adding this to the market was just another boonex band-aid becuse they did not want to come up with a real solution.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 31 Jan 2010

You can post jobs in the market, but if i recall, coders can't bid on those jobs. Adding this to the market was just another boonex band-aid becuse they did not want to come up with a real solution.

So, what's the difference when compared to this thread, then?

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 31 Jan 2010

RE: Hello everybody....

I think you need to clean your keyboard.  Your caps-lock key appears to be stuck.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 31 Jan 2010

as i already told i just wanted you guys to post your jobs here if you have any else no need to post here its becouse i just wanted to make here a job list so others can get benifit of this post.

hope you guys understand.

thank

Quote · 31 Jan 2010

I see we've all been hit by the negative monster.

Quote · 31 Jan 2010

No, I've been hit with the positive monster.  Positive that this thread is a waste of time.

Quote · 2 Feb 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.