Page Builder for member_privacy.php

Is there any way to customise the layout of the member_privacy.php page as one would do with other pages in the Page Builder? The wide drop-down menu form looks pretty odd with all that space either side of each section - I'd like to add a column with some instructions and other items.

Quote · 28 Nov 2012

Any ideas on this one?

Quote · 29 Nov 2012

RE

Any ideas on this one?

Why don't you just create a new privacy page in page builder.   Most of those pages on the bottom link menu weren't designed for drag and drop blocks.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 29 Nov 2012

...because it's the member_privacy.php page with all the privacy settings, not just a page with privacy terms etc.

Quote · 2 Dec 2012

It must have been 3AM when I read your post.  If no one comes up with a better solution, you can always create two different design boxes, each with a width of 48%, and float one left, and the other right.  Then change the design box for each page block on that page in the database.

...because it's the member_privacy.php page with all the privacy settings, not just a page with privacy terms etc.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 3 Dec 2012

Yeah that sounds like the only way. I'll dive into the database tomorrow when I'm not in 3am-mode too! I just want to add some 'helpful hints' and that sort of thing otherwise the privacy settings are a bit lacking in the instruction department unless like us you've been looking at them as Dolphin builder for years!

It must have been 3AM when I read your post.  If no one comes up with a better solution, you can always create two different design boxes, each with a width of 48%, and float one left, and the other right.  Then change the design box for each page block on that page in the database.

Quote · 3 Dec 2012

This mod by ESASE is a good way to add a popup help window to any Dolphin page.  The popup can even contain a video.  I assume the module will be updated for 7.1

http://www.boonex.com/m/Global_Help

Quote · 3 Dec 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.