Page builder account problem

Im having problems in dolphin page builder (account), when i make 3 columns, i can't move my photo gallery, even if i change the position inside the admin page builder it stays the same inside the users my account always on the left.

Quote · 5 Jul 2008

it is a little tricky to get the blocks to move. its almost as if they have to be in a certain location. if you want, i can take a look and see what is going on with your admin panel. but this should be easily rectified.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 5 Jul 2008

At profile page and member (account) page this block with Photos (gallery) placed at topest block, that printed above all builders blocks. This was made just because to better view of Couple profile pages, that it display 2 picture at top and not divided into 2 diff blocks .. like 1 image at top left, second (of couple) - at 3-4 place at right side :)

But if need, all possible, you can code this provide this blocks with Builder-system too

Quote · 7 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.