Page width not ajusting with PageBuilder

Hi,

After upgrading to 7.1, I cannot adjust the size of my Photo Album and Profile Album pages How to Fix?

Quote · 30 Nov 2012

Hi,

After upgrading to 7.1, I cannot adjust the size of my Photo Album and Profile Album pages How to Fix?

Page width, or individual column width on these pages?

Quote · 30 Nov 2012

Hi Tonymarek,

it's the page width..... the columns adjustment works.....but I cannot adjust the page width. I move the slider but the page width won't change. I cleared the cache folders and still no change.

Quote · 30 Nov 2012

Hi Tonymarek,

it's the page width..... the columns adjustment works.....but I cannot adjust the page width. I move the slider but the page width won't change. I cleared the cache folders and still no change.

Try this; go to Settings >> Templates >> then click "Settings" in top right of box. Look at the "Minimal allowed page width (pixels)" and the "Maximal allowed page width (pixels)" and see what they are set at.

Quote · 30 Nov 2012

Tried that I even set the maximum width to my desired width...the Profile Album page still won't adjust to the desired width. Other pages work ... but the Profile Album, Photo Album, and Video Album pages still will not change their page width..

Quote · 30 Nov 2012

Tried that I even set the maximum width to my desired width...the Profile Album page still won't adjust to the desired width. Other pages work ... but the Profile Album, Photo Album, and Video Album pages still will not change their page width..

Then it is controlled / overridden by css. Look thru the css files in ../templates/base/css folder.

Quote · 30 Nov 2012

Any one in particular you suggest I looked thru all could not seem to find any

Quote · 30 Nov 2012

Any one in particular you suggest I looked thru all could not seem to find any

I'm not sure. I have not looked because I am happy with the 1140px width. Your could open them and do a search for "1140" maybe?

Quote · 30 Nov 2012

I checked all none has that......the funny thing is only 2 pages have this problem...the other pages adjust fine.

Quote · 30 Nov 2012

Am I the only one having this issue???...

Quote · 30 Nov 2012

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/ticket/2930

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 3 Dec 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.