Pages Events from AQB Soft

Hello everybody.
This is a support forum for our Pages Events plug-in for Pages module.
If you have some questions or suggestions regarding it feel free to post them here or contact us directly.

Related products:

1. Pages - it's a basic module, a platform for plug-ins.
  2. Pages News - it's a plug-in for Pages module which allows to write News inside Pages.
  3. Pages Articles - it's a plug-in for Pages module which allows to write Articles inside Pages.
  4. Pages Blogs - it's a plug-in for Pages module which allows to write Blog Posts inside Pages.
  5. Pages Timeline - it's a plug-in for Pages module which allows to show events Timeline inside Pages.
  6. Page Cover - it's a plug-in for Pages module which allows to create covers for pages.
Best Regards AntonLV - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/AntonLV
Quote · 10 Oct 2014

Question, I am need of a EVENTS module that will allow me to upload to the database all the fields. Especially the Categories.  I have have over 10,000 events and manually inputting them is out of the question. I have purchased  a competitors Events module, which works fine and has categories and displays categories on the Events Home, but the database load does not update the categories or include the event in a categories. I have even paid the other guys $150 to give me a database loader app and it does not handle the categories either, and after almost 60 days I am tired of waiting.  All I want is to be able to load the events database and have the categories updated, in this case the categories are states. 

Quote · 26 Aug 2017

Hello 

Question, I am need of a EVENTS module that will allow me to upload to the database all the fields. Especially the Categories.  I have have over 10,000 events and manually inputting them is out of the question. I have purchased  a competitors Events module, which works fine and has categories and displays categories on the Events Home, but the database load does not update the categories or include the event in a categories. I have even paid the other guys $150 to give me a database loader app and it does not handle the categories either, and after almost 60 days I am tired of waiting.  All I want is to be able to load the events database and have the categories updated, in this case the categories are states. 

Page's Events isn't a standalone events module. It's an addon for our Pages module.

In your case you may use the standard Dolphin's Events module, because it has categories by default. I would need to take a look at your events database to be able to see the possibility to migrate it in standard Dolphin's Events. You are welcome to contact me via PM.

Best Regards AntonLV - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/AntonLV
Quote · 28 Aug 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.