Photo security issue

Hello everyone,

My dolphin version is 7.3.3

My social network is set up for invitation-only access.

All "guest" boxes are unchecked (navigation menu, service, bottom, profile fields, and all pages of the "page handler")

The "non-member" membership level has everything disabled. (That is, you can not see anything at all).

In "Settings" - "Privacy Settings" - "Default": Everything is set to "registered members only"

Well, I've been all "closed" and set up for anyone who is not a "registered" member.

The pictures that are in the folders:

/m/photos/get_image/file/

And

/m/photos/get_image/browse/

THEY CAN SEE ALL THE WORLD. Is incredible!.

I need to remedy this or as soon as possible, since the most intimate PRIVACY of my registered members. That they are their photographs, they are exposed to that they can see them all the world.

Any ideas or suggestions will be welcome

Thank you very much

Quote · 26 May 2017

To lock out pages from view, you use the Page Access Control module.  It is in your list of modules.  If it is not installed, install it and then you can lock out pages.  If you have trouble with the correct syntax to use, search the forum here for an example and ask in the forum.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 27 May 2017

By the way, the setting is that you forbid memberships to view; not allow.  Please note that.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 27 May 2017

Thank you very much geek_girl

I'm going to do what you tell me. I already tell you the results here.

Best regards

Quote · 27 May 2017

WoW, that's just what I needed. It's an awesome module. I have always loved dolphins. But now I love you much more.

geek_girl. I always read what you write in the forums and your advice is always done and correct. Thank you for being an active part of this community.

Sincerely

We put the post as: SOLVED

Quote · 27 May 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.