Piercings... Do we have her or not have her?

Yesterdays tuck discussion was so much fun.  Why not venture into another avenue that is sure to really piss of a few people and let out a breath of fresh air from all of our coding dungeons.  Let's talk about piercings.  Specifically, let's talk about piercing those perfectionately lifted, augmented, implated Firm, Perky, big nippled Mack Truck Headlights we all want on our wife/girlfriend.  Sorry, the blow up dolls just can't participate in this  one without suffering permanent and sometimes fatal consequences, at the very least the blow up doll would need some pasties.

Years ago, like 15 years ago, I dated a young woman who had Mack Truck Headlights pierced.  She used to wear this chain mesh bra too, but that's a different story.  Back on topic, anyways, these things were a shock the first  time I saw them and quickly turned into a very fun novelty.  Today, (not literally today, but in the recent past) I learned that when a women gets a piece of steal jammed through her headlights the headlights then become ornamental and novelty only and lose all true Manufacturer Original Engineering Purposes.  IE they can no longer nurse, I guess the milk just kinda leaks out everywhere. 

So, how do you feel about stabbin' metal shanks through the headlights?

12 Mar 2010

Painful.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
12 Mar 2010

Not a big fan of the pierced Mack Truck headlights. And TBO, I have never dealt with them, pierced washers (tongue) or ignition buttons (use your imagination).   I could only see this getting in my way. I could go one but I would only get in more trouble.. I should stop now..haha

" Hey Honey, could you hold that chain up fer a minute"

Nothing to see here
12 Mar 2010

lol

29 Mar 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.