Please Help!!

Good evening everybody, am new to this forum

After i log in to the control panel, i am presented with the page "Register this copy of dolphin" i click on the "continue using unregister copy" i get a 500 Internal Server Error

Can you guys help me narrow it down???

thank you in advanced.

Quote · 14 May 2009

well if you are getting an internal error, then simply register your copy of dolphin, its free, and by making a member here you are half way there. all you need to do is go to your accounts page, scroll down a bit till you get to my licence's click on that then generate some free licences, when youve done that, just go back to your dolphin admin, and copy the licence into the box provided admin>settings>advanced setting> Dolphin License Code. you will need to do this for your ray stuff too which you will find admin>plugins>

Quote · 14 May 2009

Thank you Tyke -

Went ahead got myself the free license, clicked on register; still get the same internal server error...

thoroughly tested changing a couple of files permission, but can't pin point exactly what file it is that might be missconfigured.

Any other suggestions?????

Thank you in advance.

Quote · 14 May 2009

usually this type of error is a .htaccess problem. try looking here

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/wiki/GenDolTShooter#IreceivethiserrorwhenItrytoinstallDolphin:Theserverencounteredaninternalerrorormisconfigurationandwasunabletocompleteyourrequest

Quote · 14 May 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.