Polls on Outline

How do I get Polls to show up on the Outline for 7.1?

Quote · 13 Nov 2012

goto your settings for timeline and make sure polls is selected to show on timeline.

Then it shows on outline.

Quote · 13 Nov 2012

Unfortunately, it appears I do not have the ability to add/remove items from my Timeline:

Any idea why the "add item" is not able to be selected?  Any suggestions on how to correct the problem?

I see where "add item", "add comments" is written, but the text is not selectable.  :-/

Timeline.jpg · 255.9K · 289 views
Quote · 14 Nov 2012

Daihlo would you please take a screen shot of your Admin/Setting/Timeline "add item", "add comments"?  As you can see from my previous screen shot I was not able to select/deselect the items to add to Timeline.

I'm trying to figure out if there was an error on the installation of 7.1 or if it is a bug where no one is able to select the "add items" to Timeline.

Thank you.

Quote · 24 Nov 2012

screenshot is same as yours, only it doesnt look like you have polls installed?

Mine shows polls in the bottom section 'hide events from outline'

By default, any mods that users can add to will automatically show in outline unless you click in this box to de-select them from outline.

Mine shows polls as an option.

Try un-installing and re-installing polls in admin-modules-add&manage

then clear cache.

Quote · 24 Nov 2012

Daihlo was right.  Once I uninstalled / reinstalled the Polls module and clear the cache the Polls started to show up in Outline. 

THANKS DAIHLO!

Quote · 26 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.