Predefined values migration

hello, im having a problem with predefined values migration, is it supposed to migrate with custom fields? or there another solution for that?

another problem that when i click on profiles non of the pages opening and all tags are missing.

Quote · 10 Jan 2010

You should post this in thde Dolphin 7 forum.  Your post might get more exposure there, and someone should have some experience with your issues.

From the information you provided, it's difficult to say whether this is a bug or not.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 10 Jan 2010

I think it migrates, but doesn't "save".  Try this - go to each of your predefined values tables and open it and then save it again.  I'll bet that will solve your first problem.

Quote · 11 Jan 2010

I think it migrates, but doesn't "save".  Try this - go to each of your predefined values tables and open it and then save it again.  I'll bet that will solve your first problem.

i did that but there were only default values, nothing i created in 6.1.6

installation goes great, but after migration i cant open any profile, there was no such problem in betas, im not getting any errors, just a blank page comes up after minute of waiting

Quote · 11 Jan 2010

it looks like some module makes profiles blocked, cant even open my profile or admin

Quote · 11 Jan 2010

i found  the problem, open social module, it blocks me from viewing profiles

Quote · 11 Jan 2010

I had a similar problem with the "profiles" module - it actually screwed up the join form.  I leave it uninstalled now.

Quote · 11 Jan 2010

hello, im having a problem with predefined values migration, is it supposed to migrate with custom fields? or there another solution for that?

another problem that when i click on profiles non of the pages opening and all tags are missing.

Can you describe me more what trouble do you have with predefined values migration ?

PS: If possible do not write me personally, please try to ask on the forum first
Quote · 14 Jan 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.