Premium Blogs

I really hope the "premium" blogs are going to have some kind of indication that they are not accessible to non-premium members - BEFORE clicking on them.

It really annoys me to click on a Boonex blog post and get a message telling me that I am not going to be able to read it.

At least put (Premium) after the title or something so that we don't have to waste our time trying to read inaccessible blogs.

Quote · 25 Jun 2010

I really hope the "premium" blogs are going to have some kind of indication that they are not accessible to non-premium members - BEFORE clicking on them.

It really annoys me to click on a Boonex blog post and get a message telling me that I am not going to be able to read it.

At least put (Premium) after the title or something so that we don't have to waste our time trying to read inaccessible blogs.

But that's half the fun! And you're not missing much, it's just a repeat to what's been said before.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 26 Jun 2010

But that's half the fun! And you're not missing much, it's just a repeat to what's been said before.

lol thx for the info i was about to upgrade just to see what's the talk about

Quote · 26 Jun 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.