Presence and Firefox

I am really surprised to not find more info on this, but I cannot seem to get Presence to work on Firefox 3.  I even checked my account at boonex.us and their Presence fails also when using Firefox.  Is this a serious flaw?  Am I the only one to have this problem?  I have tried several computers and several Dolphin sites and all lead to the same issue.

If anyone knows of a way to fix this please let me know.

Thanks!

Quote · 18 Aug 2008

I'm also finding this.  I logged into two seperate accounts, one in Firefox and one in IE.  Web Presence worked fine in IE and allowed me to send an IM message to the Firefox account.  The IM message popped up on the Firefox window, but when clicking on it to start a chat, the pop-up window just stuck on the 'loading' page.

Is there a fix for this?

Quote · 31 Aug 2008

i have personally refused to allow firefox 3 to install on my machine. if you read the popup, it tells you that this can break things that were working. so i am sure the developers will get a resolution to this as soon as they can. but know its not the script, firefox released a new version, its hard to keep up with everybody:

IE
FF
Mozilla
Opera
Safari

im sure there are some i am missing that somebody has tried to use. this script is developed as cross-browser compatible as you can ask for. post the ticket, mail boonex, and we will see what happens. 

where are you guys getting your RMS from? rms.boonex.com? 

regards,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 31 Aug 2008

this seems to be a common problem at the moment with the latest version of firefox, hold tight guys I am sure boonex will get onto it when they can.

clubbeyourself
Quote · 31 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.