Problem while uploadiing dolphin on server

Hello,

I have installed dolphin at my local machine & it is working fine.
But when I uploaded those files of my server machine, I am getting error in one of the MySQL table name in my config php file where table name is specified in capital letter but in MySQL it is in lower case. But the same scenario is there in my local machine which is working fine !!

I have also changed the DB information from local to server also.

If I am providing local DB information then it is running fine but providing server DB info - error occurs !

Can anybody help me ???
Its URGENT !!

Thanks !!

Quote · 19 Sep 2008

Are your server machine windows?

about lower case letter

Quote · 19 Sep 2008

Thanks for the reply !

My server machine is in Linux !

So, any changes in the configuration or setting to be done ?

Quote · 20 Sep 2008

just a question here so that its clear. you have a home server which you loaded dolphin. all was peachy keen. you decided to push the dolphin install up to the internet, and are not able to make a connection to the dbase?

this would inherently seem like an absolute problem with the dbase connection string. can you share your settings from the local machine compared to the settings on the remote machine? you can send it pm if you dont want it public broadcast, but might be able to help others who have ran into this same problem.

is the version of mysql on your local machine the same as the mysql on the remote machine? have you ensured you have granted permissions to the dbase on the remote machine? 

this just starts a monologue of questions.

Regards,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 20 Sep 2008

The problem was of lower_case_table_names system variable in linux.

Usually in unix like systems it is set to 0 and windows it is set to 1.

So, know it is working !!

Thanks for the help !!

Quote · 20 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.