Probleme mit dem Shop

Hallo.

in dolphin ist in den Modulen ein shop

Wo kann ich die Kategorien von dem Shop Bearbeiten und den Preis von $ auf € umstellen

ich habe da nichts gefunden unter Einstellungen vom Shop finde ich nichts

kann da jemand helfen

Quote · 9 Mar 2014

Maybe this ...

1) go to DB

2) sys_options table

3) look for currency_sign

4) make currency change ...

If I am wrong, maybe someone else can chime in here ....

Hallo.

in dolphin ist in den Modulen ein shop

Wo kann ich die Kategorien von dem Shop Bearbeiten und den Preis von $ auf € umstellen

ich habe da nichts gefunden unter Einstellungen vom Shop finde ich nichts

kann da jemand helfen

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 10 Mar 2014

No need to enter the database. You can change the default currency from Administration -> Modules -> Payment. From the drop-down menu, select EUR and change the currency code to € - and click Save.

You can manage the categories from Administration -> Settings -> Categories Settings. Select Store from the drop-down menu under Add Categories or All Categories to add or remove categories, respectively.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 10 Mar 2014

Opps! Yeah ... why didn't I remember that way!

Nathan, can you confirm if the way I said would be correct also if the setting did not exist via payments module?

You can change the default currency from Administration -> Modules -> Payment.

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 10 Mar 2014

Hey Nathan Paton Super Vielen dank hat einwandfrei Funktioniert Ein Fettes Danke schön

Quote · 10 Mar 2014

Nathan, can you confirm if the way I said would be correct also if the setting did not exist via payments module?

Looked, there's no entry for currency in the sys_options table. That information might be for an older version of Dolphin, 6.1 or 7.0.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 10 Mar 2014

There did indeed use to be currency_sign in sys_opions ... I guess you are right and it must have been in older dolphin version.

Looked, there's no entry for currency in the sys_options table. That information might be for an older version of Dolphin, 6.1 or 7.0.

Quote · 10 Mar 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.