Problems with photo upload

Hi , I am having problems with uploading of profile photos. The smaller sized photos are working well but when i try to upload a photo of about 700 kb (which is not so big either), it returns an empty page and after going back to profile, the photo is not there.

Through ftp, I can see that photo is actually being uploaded but not converted into thumbnails. It may be a problem wirth GD library.... My site is www.oslovenner.com  and here is my phpinfo file.

Thanks for help in advance :) 

Quote · 25 Jul 2008

The problem is probably not because the 700Ko (or even Kb) but have a look at the size in pixels, width and height...

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 25 Jul 2008

Thanks MichelSwiss . An example problem photo is 2207 x 2919 at 24 bitdepth. Its a 6mp picture. Can you please look into the problem. How can i fix it. Cause i am asking the question is that most of the people who will upload profile picture will not bother to edit their pictures before uploading.

(btw whats difference between ko and kb?)

Thanks again

Quote · 25 Jul 2008

Just install imagemagick. Fixed it for me...

Quote · 28 Jul 2008

imagemagick is installed but the problem is still there. Can anybody look into the problem?

Quote · 31 Jul 2008

I am having the very same issue and wondering how to resolve it. Has anyone answered you?

Quote · 25 Sep 2008

Reduce the pixel size (width and height) just like Michelswiss said to do.

Thanks MichelSwiss . An example problem photo is 2207 x 2919 at 24 bitdepth. Its a 6mp picture. Can you please look into the problem. How can i fix it. Cause i am asking the question is that most of the people who will upload profile picture will not bother to edit their pictures before uploading.

(btw whats difference between ko and kb?)

Thanks again

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 25 Sep 2008

i have the same problem too!

Quote · 31 Jan 2009
or I can find imagemagick
Quote · 31 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.