Profile Comments Not Working

Trying to leave a profile comment results in "Please enter 3-2048 characters" This was working at one time.  Not sure if I broke it or if upgrading to the latest revision, 17225 broke it,  Anyone else with this problem?  Any suggestions on fixing it?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 25 Nov 2012

Leaving comments on blog posts works, this appears to be just Profile Comments.

Quote · 25 Nov 2012

There is a problem when both Timeline and Comments are on profile page. 

Please use Timeline or Comments on profile page but not both of them.

Also Timeline allows commenting as well, so if you have Timeline you can remove Comments.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 26 Nov 2012

Yes, so I see.  Thanks.  I don't want the timeline on the profile page and had added it as a mistake anyway; so now I know why profile comments were working and then stop working Smile

Quote · 26 Nov 2012

This is strange because on one of my community sites I can use both timeline and profile comments together. Yet on another site they do not work together and I get the error message "Please enter 3-2048 characters". So why would it work on one site and not another!

Quote · 18 Feb 2013

I did not mean for you to revive this thread LOL.  However, since you have I will post here what I posted on your thread.  You can have the "post to timeline" on the profile page and profile comments will work.  You can not have the timeline on the profile page; profile comment error will occur as you have seen.  Make sure you added the correct block.

Quote · 18 Feb 2013

Just double checked and to confirm... On one of my communities, I have both post to timeline and the actual timeline, and post to comments and the actual comments and they all work fine together. On my other two communities these features do not work together and I get the error message "Please enter 3-2048 characters".

Quote · 19 Feb 2013

Then sit down and compose a list of what is the same and not the same between the sites.  You might find your answer.

Quote · 20 Feb 2013

if you make commenting NOT use the wysiwyg.. that should work too

-Joe Benak of Hello World Design

Quote · 22 Sep 2013

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.