Profile Composer from AntonLV - part 3

Quote · 17 Mar 2016

Hello, Michel!

Yes, last Profile Composer version for 7.2, is also compatible with 7.3 by default.

Best Regards AntonLV - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/AntonLV
Quote · 17 Mar 2016

Hello!

New price for Profiles Composer module.

Quote · 6 Jun 2016

I have an issue; if members have a lot of blocks and they remove them from the page, they get lost in the vast amounts of blocks on the site.  I don't see a way for members to see the blocks they created so they can delete them.  Just saw this issue when I had a member to reach their allowed block limit and they can not delete old blocks they are no longer using.  Is this possible to add so they can easily delete their own unwanted blocks?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 24 Aug 2016

Hello, !

By deault, there is only one option available - Allow members to remove their own blocks from the site (in Admin panel -> Profile Composer -> Settings). But this option allows members to remove their own blocks from the profile page only and if members already hidden them and they are now on Profile Blocks page, there is no option to find their own blocks and remove them (only admin can do this). 

I think, it can be done as small custom modification for you.

Quote · 24 Aug 2016

Is this still being maintained?

It says compatible with 7.4.2 but when I download the module, the installer.php code is not compatible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michel - Meta-Travel.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 25 Jul 2020

Is this still being maintained?

It says compatible with 7.4.2 but when I download the module, the installer.php code is not compatible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michel - Meta-Travel.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This seems to be the case for a lot of AntonLV's modules.  He is now working for UNA so has no interest in his Dolphin modules.

The main issue will be to go through the code and look for

class AqbPCInstaller extends BxDolInstaller {
    function AqbPCInstaller($aConfig) {
        parent::BxDolInstaller($aConfig);
    }

The function and parent part will need to be changed throughout the module.

function __construct($aConfig) {
        parent::__construct($aConfig);

You have to change that everywhere in the module and that should allow it to be installed.  However, it may still not work properly with 7.4.2; you will have to test.

Quote · 25 Jul 2020

Another thing that will keep a module from working is if it has direct mysql php function calls in the code.  If so, they have to be changed to Dolphin mysql functions.

Quote · 25 Jul 2020

You have to change that everywhere in the module and that should allow it to be installed.  However, it may still not work properly with 7.4.2; you will have to test.

And therein lies the problem.

Embarassed

His modules were not even working properly before; and I thought Anton charged a lot for his modules.

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 25 Jul 2020

And therein lies the problem.

Embarassed

His modules were not even working properly before; and I thought Anton charged a lot for his modules.

In this case I was referring to upgrading the module for 7.4.2; it may work under 7.3.5 but there could have been changes that prevents it from working under 7.4.2.  Yes, his modules were pricey but they also added some nice features.

Quote · 25 Jul 2020

Hello!

Sorry for inaccuracy, module was updated and now it is compatible with all Dolphin versions.

Quote · 28 Jul 2020

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.