Profile MUG not showing up in the Forum...

See attached...

Profile-not.jpg · 23K · 327 views
Csampson
Quote · 18 Nov 2012

Go to Advanced Settings >> Profiles and see how you have it set in the following settings and experiment there. If you are using AVATAR for Member Thumb, make sure the Avatar module is installed. It is working on my site www.weareprogun.com/forum:

Member display-name:USERNAME

Member brief info:LOCATION

Member thumb:PROFILE PHOTO

Member thumb icon:PROFILE PHOTO ICON

See attached...

Quote · 18 Nov 2012

Is that the shark template you are using?  And I didn't activate the avatar...

Csampson
Quote · 18 Nov 2012

Hmmm...

hmmm.jpg · 45.8K · 322 views
Csampson
Quote · 18 Nov 2012

I was wondering if anyone else had the problem before I griped about it.  It seems as though the forum post thumb doesn't work if you're not using the avatar module.

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/ticket/2895

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 19 Nov 2012

OH Joy!! I thought great I don't have to install the avatar cartoon like module...I will wait to see if they come up with something I think HL feelings mirror mine about that module...

Csampson
Quote · 19 Nov 2012

Exactly.  The avatar module is a waste of disk drive space.  It only took me three years of bitching to get an alternative.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 19 Nov 2012

Sorry, I left out the part about being FORCED to install the avatar module to get it to work. I apologize. I have made so many changes that I am loosing track. Yes, I could not stand looking at the stock uni template any longer and got the shark. I am working behind the scenes customizing it more with a charcoal gray footer (3 column) and building a few custom logos that will be up online soon. I need to have something real good by May 3, 2013 to unveil at the 2013 NRA Annual Meeting and Expo. I hope to get some site members rounded up there for my site.

Hmmm...

Quote · 20 Nov 2012

It looks really nice and you are doing a very good job...

Sorry, I left out the part about being FORCED to install the avatar module to get it to work. I apologize. I have made so many changes that I am loosing track. Yes, I could not stand looking at the stock uni template any longer and got the shark. I am working behind the scenes customizing it more with a charcoal gray footer (3 column) and building a few custom logos that will be up online soon. I need to have something real good by May 3, 2013 to unveil at the 2013 NRA Annual Meeting and Expo. I hope to get some site members rounded up there for my site.

Hmmm...

Csampson
Quote · 20 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.