Profile Notes Moderator from AQB Soft

Hello everybody.
This is a support forum for our Profile Notes module.
If you have some questions or suggestions regarding it feel free to post them here or contact us directly.

Best Regards AntonLV - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/AntonLV
Quote · 11 May 2016

I've just installed this module and it does exactly what it's meant to do. Also, installation was a breeze. This isn't a review because I still have to test it fully, but I think my members will love what it has to offer.

You asked for suggestions, but I really don't have any. I do have one suggestion which you may consider for this and other modules and one question.

Suggestion: I notice that people sometimes ask how to change a font colour, mainly because they have conflicting backgrounds. May I suggest that you add Font Colour and Text Area Colour to the Admin settings where applicable? Making modules flexible and easy to adapt will help them sell. I also need to change font colours so this feature would be handy.

Question: I can probably fix this myself, but others may need to know. My module is in a narrow column and the Add a Note button is far too wide. Can you supply the code to reduce the button width please?

Quote · 27 Dec 2017

I've just installed this module and it does exactly what it's meant to do. Also, installation was a breeze. This isn't a review because I still have to test it fully, but I think my members will love what it has to offer.

You asked for suggestions, but I really don't have any. I do have one suggestion which you may consider for this and other modules and one question.

Suggestion: I notice that people sometimes ask how to change a font colour, mainly because they have conflicting backgrounds. May I suggest that you add Font Colour and Text Area Colour to the Admin settings where applicable? Making modules flexible and easy to adapt will help them sell. I also need to change font colours so this feature would be handy.

Question: I can probably fix this myself, but others may need to know. My module is in a narrow column and the Add a Note button is far too wide. Can you supply the code to reduce the button width please?

The module is using Dolphin's default font styles and colors, including colors and styles for textareas. Which means that it must display properly in any template, because its design will be the same as on the rest of the site. So it makes no sense to have a separate settings in admin panel for styling. 

As to button's width, edit the file modules/aqb/profile_notes/templates/base/css/main.css, replace all occurences of 170px with a desired value (lets say with 140px). And also after the line

.aqb_profile_notes_reply_controls .bx-btn {

add the line

padding: 0px 10px;

Then clean site's and your browser's cache.

Quote · 27 Dec 2017

Thanks Anton, All worked except the text area remained the same width. See file. The button is 95px.

anton2.jpg · 23.4K · 307 views
Quote · 29 Dec 2017

Thanks Anton, All worked except the text area remained the same width. See file. The button is 95px.

There must be an occurence of 175px also, replace it with 145px or whatever your value is + 5. 

Quote · 29 Dec 2017

Thanks Anton,

I changed line 8 to -95px and line 14 to 110px and it's exactly the way I want it.

See Pic

anton3.jpg · 15.5K · 294 views
Quote · 30 Dec 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.