Profile Page Display

Anyone have a fix or did I miss it for a profile page...If a member has more than 8 gallery audio/video etc. you see the next link. But if you click on it messes your page all up no matter what browser. You must have more than 8 to see the next link. Yes it does work in member/account page, but not in profile.

I posted this before, and the boonex.us demo used to screw up, but since posting this all of a sudden boonex demo starts to work which is odd. I dont know how many times I mentioned this. I would stop complaining a lot more if someone provided the fix.

So apparently they have a fix, but nobody else? Unless I missed this one. I've already spend more hours than I can count working out a few glitches.

This was going to be my next approach, but honestly I didn't want to spend a bunch of time on this one as it should be a free bee.

Please let me know if I am missing this one or what the status is. I need this fix like yesterday!!

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 9 Jun 2008

Confirmed.

I got the same problem. Ill get my navigation menu twice and a box in the middle where it says:

Profile not available for view
But the profile is there.
Boonex, pls fix it asap.

Quote · 9 Jun 2008

I'm not seeing the problem.

You're saying if you look at a user's profile who has more than 8 photos and click the next arrow it messes up the layout? Mine is working fine unless I'm not understanding you correctly.

Quote · 9 Jun 2008

Can you post the url here to have a look at it.

----
Quote · 9 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.