Profile pics not showing on cell phone or Ipad

When I am logged in on my site (from desktop PC), I can see the profile pics from other members. Given they have set a profile pic.

However, when you are logged in on my site from cell phone, the profile pics do not show but are kind of broken. (see screenshot attached). The same problem appears on an Ipad. I tried with common browsers such as Chrome and Firefox. When I reload, I do see the pics for a fraction of a second.

Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Many thanks!

Profile_pics_not_showing.jpeg · 52K · 154 views
Quote · 20 Nov 2018

You mentioned iPad which is apple.  Is the mobile phone also an apple product?  Have you tried on different mobile devices?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 20 Nov 2018

Yes, sorry, I forgot to mention that it happens on Android devices as well. I tried it on different mobile devices.

Quote · 20 Nov 2018

My guess would be that it is a permission problem.  If you want me to test, then PM me a link to your site with a test member as well.

Quote · 20 Nov 2018

By the way, when testing your site, you need to set up a regular non-admin test account; Dolphin works differently in some areas based on if you are admin or just a member.

Quote · 20 Nov 2018

Thanks a lot for your feedback, geek_girl.

I checked it with test-accounts I had set up. 

I will sent you a PM now with the details. Many thanks!

Quote · 20 Nov 2018

Update:

Leonid could finally solve this issue :)

The problem was in the changed inc/classes/js/jquery.dolRetina.js and modules/boonex/photos/templates/base/thumb.html. These changes created this trouble.

Quote · 30 Nov 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.