Promo flash - can I reuse the code on other pages?

I'd like to setup the flash promo - with different images on other pages within my dolphin site - how would I do this?

At the moment I have created the new pages - new_page.php, page_xxx.html, new_page.css and have added a new button for this new page on the navigation builder -

I have used the About_us page as a template for the new pages and they seem to be working fine.  Now I assume I need to copy some code from index.php / .css etc - but what exactly do I need?

thanks!

H

Quote · 22 Sep 2008

The page that actually references the promo is /templates/tmpl_uni/page_1.html

Or find in the page and re-use in others .html pages

__promo_code__

So if you want to re-use this same promo you will need to copy the page_1.html and re-use it to your liking.

Copy it and re-use it as a totally new page such as page_500.html with aplicable code.

And or include it in the assorted main page .php files where you open for example news.php and find:

$_page['name_index']     = 20;

Change to:

$_page['name_index']     = 500;

With the promo code you just re-used above and created in page_500.html

Hope this make sense and gives you a starting point. Just think about it and play around the posibilities are almost limit-less.

These are just samples but the possibilities are only limited to your imagination.

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 22 Sep 2008

The page that actually references the promo is /templates/tmpl_uni/page_1.html

Or find in the page and re-use in others .html pages

__promo_code__

So if you want to re-use this same promo you will need to copy the page_1.html and re-use it to your liking.

Copy it and re-use it as a totally new page such as page_500.html with aplicable code.

And or include it in the assorted main page .php files where you open for example news.php and find:

$_page['name_index']     = 20;

Change to:

$_page['name_index']     = 500;

With the promo code you just re-used above and created in page_500.html

Hope this make sense and gives you a starting point. Just think about it and play around the posibilities are almost limit-less.

These are just samples but the possibilities are only limited to your imagination.

gameutopia

I think I see where you're going with this - but I actually want to use a different set of pictures on the different pages - not just repeat the front page promo on them.

Its making my brain hurt now. Undecided

Quote · 22 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.