RMS Servers crashing

My chat and video uploads work. And that alone would make it seem like I'm one of the fortunate few, according to a quick search on the forums! However, my RMS keeps crashing for no apparent reason. My host says it is something in the coding that is causing the RMS to crash. My site is relatively small and has had a max of 4 people in chat at the same time and only around  12 videos uploaded, so I can't see it being a massive traffic issue.

Thought I'd see if anyone else has the problem with their RMS crashing every few hours and/or days, and even more - has anyone found a solution for it?

Quote · 3 Apr 2011

ok who installed the RMS for you. how much ram do you have on that machine?

i know of no issues with the RMS script. and if it were a problem from the script, they could see what is happening from the server logs.

would say you can uninstall your RMS and reinstall it, though i dont see that as being a culprit unless there as some file that wigged out on you the first time you installed.

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 3 Apr 2011

My host did something and fixed it. I'm not sure what they did but I guess the "coding" was just a red herring since they fixed it w/o the code changing!

Quote · 12 Apr 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.