RMS-problem

Hi People,

i have today installed my dolphin and would connect to rms..

i have an own rms-server. i had input my ip and the ports 1935 and 5080 and...

cant connect to rms...

when i use the test-tool on ray-site, id will not displayd

NetConnection.Connect.InvalidApp
NetConnection.Connect.Closed

That means that i connect to my server or?

But pherhaps i had something made wrong at config-time,

as i must defindes ip for  every app, could i insert ther 10:10:10:10

or must i insert the original ip of my host or so?

i dont understand for what this is...

Thanks and regards

Manuel

Quote · 8 Aug 2008

I have the same problem, the test is connect but server reject connection. Its working as a service on my own server.

Kids first
Quote · 8 Aug 2008

Hi People,

i have an own rms-server. i had input my ip and the ports 1935 and 5080 and...

cant connect to rms...

as i must defindes ip for  every app, could i insert ther 10:10:10:10

or must i insert the original ip of my host or so?

Are ports 1935 and 5080 actually open on your server?

Is the rms running on your server or the hosting companies?
If yours, your IP  .....  if theirs, their IP number  .....

Quote · 8 Aug 2008
its working on my dedicated server as service, so that all my domains can use it. But we are working on it, make time is not so easy at the moment. And we have to learn more and more lolol cheers...
Kids first
Quote · 8 Aug 2008

its working on my dedicated server as service, so that all my domains can use it. But we are working on it, make time is not so easy at the moment. And we have to learn more and more lolol cheers...

killer, just checking in on an old post to see if you got your RMS working. if you have it running as a service, and you can see it running on ps -aux on CLI or whatever gui you are using, then i think its just a simple fix of the config on the red5.properties. 

what i found to be a little weird, is that it requires you to edit all the widgets on RMS, but my understanding is that only web presence and AV chat are making use of rms. oh well hit me up bud, and let me know if you got this sorted.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 20 Sep 2008

killer, just checking in on an old post to see if you got your RMS working. if you have it running as a service, and you can see it running on ps -aux on CLI or whatever gui you are using, then i think its just a simple fix of the config on the red5.properties. 

what i found to be a little weird, is that it requires you to edit all the widgets on RMS, but my understanding is that only web presence and AV chat are making use of rms. oh well hit me up bud, and let me know if you got this sorted.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 20 Sep 2008

He DosDawg,

at this time i'ts not working for me, it was not my idea the run it as service lololol my technical hoster found it better to that so all other (domains if needed) could connect to it. I think that the jre 1.6 is not installed or on a different place.
I' am trye with my host to get it running in the spare time we have here....

I will let you know if we got it, or I come to your rms  lololol

Harry

Kids first
Quote · 20 Sep 2008

He DosDawg,

at this time i'ts not working for me, it was not my idea the run it as service lololol my technical hoster found it better to that so all other (domains if needed) could connect to it. I think that the jre 1.6 is not installed or on a different place.
I' am trye with my host to get it running in the spare time we have here....

I will let you know if we got it, or I come to your rms  lololol

Harry

killer,
if you cant get your rms to work for you, would love to have you or any of your hosted accounts on our rms. 

later,
DosDawg

Quote · 21 Sep 2008

lololol Yes i know

Kids first
Quote · 21 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.