Ray 3.5 Free

Hello,

I installed Dolphin plus ad-free Ray 3.5 and after 2 days of total frustration, I finally got it working.  However, when I tried to register the Ray Plug-in's I discovered that the Free License #'s I got didn't work with this version.  So I downloaded the Free Ray, and replaced the contents of Ad Free Ray with that.  Now when I click on plugins>ray, I just get a blank pop-up window with nothing in it.  Can someone please help me with this?  I have been searching the forums and web for all of my issues before this one, but now I am actually stumped.

Quote · 2 Jun 2008

it appears to me that you would benefit from just doing a complete reinstall. if you need help with that i can help you if you are on a vps or dedicated box, i can take care of it in less than 30 mins. i am sure there is some permission that was overlooked once you overwrote the files that had the permssions changed during install.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 10 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.