Ray Base says not installed

I already installed my dolphin/ray/orca on my website and it's working fine... but when I add rented RMS and going to add the IP address and the port, the Ray Base Plugin are now "not installed", what might be the problem? FYI video/music player still works fine right now? Anyone...please.

Quote · 13 Feb 2009

do you mean the ray widgets are not installed? since ray base is where you would add your RMS parameters and your desired site name.

I dont think there is any relation between the Ray Base Settings and the widgets not being installed. On a typical install with the default ray widgets, the 10 widgets are installed as part of the installation of the suite.

so you are stating that when you login to dolphin admin, and go to plugins Ray, that all of the widgets are showing as installed and registered? and that when you change your Ray Base Settings, its unregistering your ray widgets?

Just trying to clarify what the problem is here.

Regards,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 13 Feb 2009

When a click my ray plugin.. the ray plugin window appears but it only shows not installed.

Quote · 13 Feb 2009

are you installing this on a home computers server? if not this seems to be an issue with the server, if the widgets are working on the front in, but not able to get to them on the back end, seems there is a conflict with xml.

Regards,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 13 Feb 2009

No, DosDawg... im working it on my internet hosting account, my account seem working on the front-end, on my admin account I cannot open my Ray Base widget...it only says 'not installed'

Quote · 13 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.