Ray Chat & IM Audio

For some reson, I have not been able to get the audio working on either Chat or Messenger.  Has anyone had the sanme issue?  If you know of a fix or can fix the issue, please PM me.

I use 3.5 and Cyberxing for RMS hosting.

Thanks!

Quote · 23 May 2008

sounds odd to say the least. so does your audio or video work on the players? send the link and i can take a looksee.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 24 May 2008

Thx Dos.  We were able to fix it by installing a new RMS server.  Any clues on the Ray IM connection problem?  Say not online when you try to IM someone even though they are online.  I have admin online time set at 10 minutes.  Please PM me if you have a solution...

Thx

Quote · 3 Jun 2008

Thx Dos.  We were able to fix it by installing a new RMS server.  Any clues on the Ray IM connection problem?  Say not online when you try to IM someone even though they are online.  I have admin online time set at 10 minutes.  Please PM me if you have a solution...

Thx

The only way for others to learn and find solutions is if the solution is posted...then we all wouldn't have to ask the same questions....just a thought...Wink

Quote · 7 Jun 2008

Thx

The only way for others to learn and find solutions is if the solution is posted...then we all wouldn't have to ask the same questions....just a thought...Wink

bro, he said he reinstalled RMS. so clearly there was a problem with his RMS configuration.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 10 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.