Ray Video Player and IM

Hi...I am having problems with the Video recorder and player to work.

Cannot connect to RMS is the message I am getting in the ADMIN section.

any ideas...I have the free version and trying everything before going ahead with buying the licenses...

Help!

Quote · 30 May 2008

Hello.

As soon as you have Free widgets, you're entitled need to specify BoonEx RMS server requisites in Plugins -> Ray Suite -> Base Settings:

1) Use RMS - this checkbox should be ticked

2) RMS Address - this field should contain rms.boonex.com

3) RMS Port - specify 10000 here

4) RMS HTTP Port - specify 10080 here

5) Save and check your RMS widgets again (Chat, IM, Video Recorder, and Whiteboard).

--
Best regards, Igor L.
BoonEx Experts
BoonEx Ltd. - Community Software Experts
http://www.boonex.com

Quote · 2 Jun 2008

this hasn't worked since installation (about 2-3 weeks ago), and those settings have been checked and verified, a message stating it is unable to connect to the RMS is all I get. I'm thinking of installing RMS myself.

Quote · 4 Jun 2008

Anyone know if the free rms is working the rms.boonex.com with all free widgets?

I just installed all free everything to do some testing, with the above mentioned settings.

A box pops up prompting "Are you sure you wan to save" yes ofcourse.

When I click the ok button a mean old red box pops up and says "Can't connect to RMS"

End result is chat, im, and profile video just spin a nice pretty disk (loading) but of course nothing happens.

So I am just wondering if the rms server is messed up or something?

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 8 Jun 2008

Update:

I just tried cyberxing's rms and after entering the required info everything started working instantly. I haven't got a chance to fully test out all the features like video im and video chat yet, but everything else seemed to do what it was supposed within seconds. Compared to several hours of messing with things trying to get the boonex free rms to work.

Bottom line spend a few $'s and give cyberxing a try. Highly recommended!!

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 8 Jun 2008

What is Cyberxing (do you have a link) and how much does it cost?

Quote · 11 Jun 2008

Yup, I also have installed the ad free version and successfully got the licenses and registered all the widgets, but same here when you access chat or whiteboard the loading symbol just goes round and round. However, My Presence is working.

Quote · 11 Jun 2008

Sorry not the ad free version the FREE version.

Quote · 11 Jun 2008

Hello.

As soon as you have Free widgets, you're entitled need to specify BoonEx RMS server requisites in Plugins -> Ray Suite -> Base Settings:

1) Use RMS - this checkbox should be ticked

2) RMS Address - this field should contain rms.boonex.com

3) RMS Port - specify 10000 here

4) RMS HTTP Port - specify 10080 here

5) Save and check your RMS widgets again (Chat, IM, Video Recorder, and Whiteboard).

--
Best regards, Igor L.
BoonEx Experts
BoonEx Ltd. - Community Software Experts
http://www.boonex.com

how do i get the free license to Ray Im cause i don't see it!

Quote · 18 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.