Registered but not quite?

So now that I have a license code and it has removed the Boonex logos but I cannot use the features Music, Video and Chat features, I would have thought that was going to be active, just responds back with Unregistered....

Quote · 11 May 2009

Hi Data,

Were you using the ad version?  How were you able to switch to Ad Free?  Did you just replace the files or did you do something else?

Thanks.

Adam

Quote · 11 May 2009

I downloaded the Dophin installation files as it directed me on the main site and now I entered the license from todays donation thinking I would have the full site ability and I do not.

Quote · 11 May 2009

PATIENCE please... They are reworking all licensing issues and it may be "Hit or Miss" for about 24-72 hours but all will be fine shortly.

If you have a Unity Profile: You shouldn't buy any licensing for 48 hours but if you would like to donate CHECK out unboonex Blog Posting....

The transition is from Ray Widgets to Flash Apps which is combining all the licensing into a single code. It's a process but not to worry it will all work fine soon.?!

Quote · 11 May 2009

sombRIA, are you with Boonex?  I've noticed that you write with a great deal of confidence on these issues.  I don't care one way or the other, but I am just curious if this is inside information, or information you have gleened from other Boonex posts?

Quote · 11 May 2009

So there is something I'm not getting here.  I took one of my ad-free licenses, and pasted it in the advanced settings on the admin panel of a site that is currently using a free license.  Is that all there is to it?  Am I supposed to delete the free license?  Do I have to upgrade to make this work?   If you click the "order ad-free licenses" it takes you to the purchase licenses page, though I now have several.  I don't get how Boonex can know that I did this.  Do they send a spider out to check or something like that?

Quote · 11 May 2009

Nevermind - you do have to delete your free license - obviously in retrospect.  Then you need to log-in to your admin panel where it will request the license with that big red form.   After you enter that, log out, then log back in, and "poof" no more ads.

Quote · 11 May 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.