Remove Admin Branding

Ok,

this may or may not have been posted somewhere, i cant find it here nor on expertzzz.com so i presume it has not been discussed. I would like to get rid of all the references to boonex and dolphin from the admin section. i have searched most of the files and not finding the references i am looking for. That big assed ugly unity emblem underneath the menu just drives me crazy. then the header image, and the footer image. i just want to get rid of them, to me they are ugly and invasive.

any insight would be greatly appreciated.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 13 Jun 2008

Wow it's crazy I was thinking about starting the exact same thread.

The bigger problem here for me is the AFFILIATE PROGRAM. When your affiliates login they see a big ass BOONEX logo at the top.

When I see stuff like this I can't help but think the boonex folks did that on purpose. They can't be THAT stupid. No?

Quote · 13 Jun 2008

you would think if you are paying for a license, that the license would remove every bit of their branding. i will dig into this over the weekend, and see what i can get done. its just annoying that you would have to spend your time doing this. they spend a tremendous amount of time over here at boonex branding this software. i searched just the files in the admin section, there is 45000 mentions of boonex in just those files. sure its commented out, however, its still in there and thats a lot of text. so this to me, would hinder actual optimization of the script. 

anybody know how to get rid of the boonex branding in the admin section and as stated the affilites section.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 13 Jun 2008

/admin/images/top_dol_logo.png (top left image)

/admin/images/boonex.png (Top right image)

/admin/images/expertzzz.gif (under admin menu)

/admin/images/admin_page.jpg (login page)

/admin/images/bottom_bord.gif (grey footer)

why not just replace the images with one you like? or blank ones i have made for you.

they are on 6.0.0005 just right click the image and view image to get the file location and edit them, or replace them with transparent images i have made for you.

/admin/images/unity_logo.jpg (under admin menu)

/admin/images/boonex.png (top right image)

/admin/images/top_dol_logo.png (top left image)

/admin/images/admin_page.jpg (admin login page)

/admin/images/bottom_bord.gif (grey footer)

download the images here and unzip them and replace the oridginal files with the transparent or blank images in the zip file.

dolphin images

as to the footer, i have put a white image to change that just change the image to the white one and the text being white will become invisible

thank you sammie,

i will try this out this evening. i see you are posting everywhere today. you seem to vanish from time to time, and we dont hear anything out of you. glad to see you are here. 

later,

DosDawg

Quote · 13 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.